As a classically trained pianist since age of 10, she has very much enthusiasm in music. Since her university time she started writing pop music and was then actively involved in both music composition and stage performances in Chinese pop industry. Later on she extended her interest in sound engineering and film scoring. Currently also freelancing as an accompanist (keys, guitars and backup vocalist).
With 9 years of working experience in different performing art festival taking different roles, she was largely exposed to wide music varieties and diversities. Project involved including Circle of Sound (British), I Musici (Italy), Missing (United Kingdom), Bambu (Southeast Asia), Intriguing Instruments (Southeast Asia) etc. This has inspired her to developed start experimenting different sounds / music with visual image and especially in shadow play.
- 2011 – Winner of NTU Music Express Composing Competition, Singapore.
- 2012 – Music composer and arranger for children theatre < Red Apple >
- 2013 – Music composer and arranger for film < My Fleeting Years> by MyDurianTV
- 2015 – Associate Director & Casting of 100% Penang, a collaboration experimental theatre with Rimini Protocol, Berlin
- 2016 – Project manager of Svara Bhumi, (Songs of the Earth), a tribute music show of indigenous music from New Zealand, Indonesia, Malaysia, & Australia.
- 2017 – Sound and Music designer for , a shadow puppet theatre
- 2019 – Sound and Music designer for , a Malaysia & Thailand shadow play (work in progress)
|Day of Week||Time||Class||Age Group|
|Tuesday||2:50pm - 3:50pm||Personalised Piano Lessons||6 YO and Above|
|4:00pm - 5:00pm||Personalised Piano Lessons||6 YO and Above|
|5:00pm - 5:45pm||Personalised Piano Lessons||6 YO and Above|
|5:45pm - 6:30pm||Personalised Piano Lessons||6 YO and Above|
|9:30pm - 10:00pm||Personalised Piano Lessons||6 YO and Above|
|Wednesday||4:30pm - 5:30pm||Personalised Piano Lessons||6 YO and Above|
|8:50pm - 9:50pm||Personalised Piano Lessons||6 YO and Above|